I had a lovely couple of days in New York between work-related conferences in Philadelphia in New Orleans. I was pleased to learn that my far-flung friends read my blog. Jacek , who is kicking butt as a public interest lawyer-in-training this summer in NYC, even launched a mini-campaign to get me to "live-blog" from the ethnic foods aisles of Meijer as I await another Jew searching for matzah. My incentive is that he will comment on the blog and sign up for RSS feed.
By the way, I learned that signing up for RSS is very simple. Just scroll down to the bottom of this blog and follow the link that says Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Then follow the instructions. RSS feed is a neat feature that will send you an email when I post a new blog, so you will get the latest, up-to-the-minute info on hot topics like, "What did Vicki eat for lunch today?" (see the next post for the exciting answer to that question).
Here's Jacek at the Philharmonic in Central Park concert we went to Tuesday night, along with about 50,000 other people. I got there early and staked out a nice spot in the shade , using my shoes, books, bottles of wine, and other items from my backpack as fenceposts. Photo above is of needlessly oversized cupcakes in a bakery storefront in Brooklyn.
Sign up for RSS feed and you too could have your photo featured on Matzahrella!
1 comment:
If I die today, I die a happy man. Thanks for the shout-out, Vick, and please keep on rockin' in the blog world! Don't forget the little people like me when you're giving the keynote at Netroots a few years down the road...
Post a Comment