
I went to my first demolition derby this summer, and I, um, well, I kinda liked it. I'll let the photos and video speak for themselves. I think my favorite part was watching the kid in the photo to the left, with real scrawny freckly arms and a rat tail. Every time a driver made a hit this kid would leap up and flail his scrawny freckly little arms into the air and let out a great big shout of demolition joy.

I found it ironic that at various points throughout the event, the announcer would either call out "DeeeeeeeeeeestrUction is the name of the game, folks, Destruction's the name of the game," or "Saaaaaafety's the name of the game, folks, Safety's the name of the game." Well, which is it?
This photo here might provide an answer:
And here's some video of the start of the action:
1 comment:
Who are you and what have you done to my daughter?
Post a Comment