You can tell what kind of friends I have when these are the responses I got when I put the call out via text message for questions to ask the President during his recent town hill in um, my town. (I had front row seats if you count front row as being the first row behind the wheelchairs). Guess which one was my dad's question:
His support for Passing Emp free choice act as a way to lift working families into middle class?
Global warming! What's the plan?
How is he going to prioritize edu & healthcare instead of subsidizing car purchases etc w the stimulus pckge?
Something about his willingness to push his agenda without gop. Or efca.
Ask him the question Freud could never answer: "What do women want."
Wow! Wowwowwow! Ask about children's healthcare - how any leader could countenance not providing universal care until age 18, as well as for mothers. No gaps!
Also gay marriage as an economic stimulus.
What would you tell a worker who wants to join a union but can't because of fear and intimidation?
---
I actually really thought he might call on me. So as not to leave emptyhanded when that didn't happen, I was sure to have a word with Sen. Bayh and Rep. Donnelly. We chatted trade agreements, Buy America, and sweatshops.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment